Phycox MAX EQ Granules provides advanced strength joint support for horses with 3x the phycocyanin, a blue-green algae extract and natural COX-2 inhibitor that has been shown to be effective at treating arthritis and other inflammatory conditions.
Phycox MAX contains a unique combination of ingredients that are proven to provide relief from joint pain and inflammation which also includes glucosamine, MSM, antioxidants, and Omega-3 Fatty Acids. This formula also contains ingredients that promote heart health, urinary tract health, and cognitive function. Phycox Max EQ Joint Support Granules for Horses is clinically proven to improve mobility, alertness, and activity levels in arthritic horses for noticeable results within the first 30 days of use.
This container comes with 2700 grams of this supplement in an easy to administer form to help relieve suffering from the pain and inflammation associated with degenerative joint disorders in arthritic horses.
Active Ingredients per 1.5 scoops:
• Flaxseed Oil (55% Alpha Linolenic Acid) 4100 mg
• Glucosamine HCI (shellfish) 3600 mg
• Methylsulfonylmethane 3200 mg
• Creatine Monohydrate 2000 mg
• Proprietary blend of Calcium Phosphate, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Citrus Bioflavonoids, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Grape Seed Extract 1300 mg
• Phycox®(phycocyanin) 720 mg
• Decaffeinated Green Tea Extract 400 mg
• Gymnema Sylvestre 400 mg
• Turmeric 400 mg
• Cranberry Extract 80 mg
• Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) 72 mg
• Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) 48 mg
• CoQ10 40 mg
• Boron 800 mcg
• Chromium Picolinate 400 mcg
• Selenium 80 mcg
• Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) 200 IU
For less severe joint disease, see original strength Phycox EQ Granules.
- Provides advanced joint support for horses, helping relieve inflammation and pain
- Promotes healthy heart, weight, and urinary tract
- Clinically proven to improve mobility, alertness, and activity level in only 30 days
- Has a palatable flavor
- Contains Glucosamine, MSM, antioxidants, Omega-3 fatty acids, and more